hey it's nadhila mischa miranda's! Nadhila Mischa Miranda

ultraman Pictures, Images and PhotosHELLO WORLD!

Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2013 | : dhila mischa |

little dino Pictures, Images and Photos
WELL, HELLO WORLD!

HI!
Been...............2 years?
ahaha udah lamaaaaaaaaaaa banget nggak ngeblog.

well, people change, so am I. Brand new Nadhila, yang beda banget dari semua post yang pernah gue post disini. hell yeah i miss myself!!!

sekarang udah kuliah di Teknik Industri Universitas Indonesia, semester pertama, masih mencari jalan hidup. a geek about healthcare but i attended school that isn't related to any kind of that :p

nothing to say, i've lost my readers so now i am the only one seeing and read my own blog. HELL I MISS THIS BLOG!

got things good, better yet unchanged. someone has stolen her heart, eh? but no clues :p

28 :)


(dhilaa!)

0 bisikan setan:

Post a Comment

 
CLEARLY MADE BY me :)